This integration is available in HACS (Home Assistant Community Store)
- Using the tool of choice open the directory (folder) for your HA configuration (where you find
- If you do not have a
custom_componentsdirectory (folder) there, you need to create it.
- In the
custom_componentsdirectory (folder) create a new folder called
- Download all the files from the
custom_components/nodered/directory (folder) in this repository.
- Place the files you downloaded in the new directory (folder) you created.
- Restart Home Assistant
- Refresh your browser window (bug in HA where it doesn’t update the integration list after a reboot)
- In the HA UI go to “Configuration” -> “Integrations” click “+” and search for “Node-RED Companion”
Using your HA configuration directory (folder) as a starting point you should now also have this:
custom_components/nodered/translations/en.json custom_components/nodered/__init__.py custom_components/nodered/binary_sensor.py custom_components/nodered/config_flow.py custom_components/nodered/const.py custom_components/nodered/discovery.py custom_components/nodered/manifest.json custom_components/nodered/sensor.py custom_components/nodered/services.yaml custom_components/nodered/switch.py custom_components/nodered/websocket.py
GitHub – zachowj/hass-node-red: Companion Component for node-red-contrib-home-assistant-websocket to help integrate Node-RED with Home Assistant Core was last modified: May 15th, 2021 by